"MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH IS LIKE THE HOKEY POKEY THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT"
As a card-carrying member of AARP, Joel Brill, aka The Lovable Curmudgeon, has pretty much seen it all, done it all and can’t remember most of it. He shares the bits and pieces that he can remember about life, with side splitting results. His unique blend of comedy comes out as he discusses the challenges of being a senior citizen, marriage, business, dieting, sex, kids and a host of other topics. As a young man, he moved from a small, rural town on the east coast to Los Angeles because it was a cool place to live. He lives there now because it is a warm place to live.
Writer for "THE CANCELLED NEWS SHOW."
He has performed at comedy venues throughout the country, including:
• The Comedy Store, Hollywood, CA
• The Hollywood Improv, Hollywood, CA
• The Ice House, Pasadena, CA
• Zanies, Chicago, IL
• LA Comedy Club, (Stratosphere Casino) Las Vegas, NV
• Laughs Unlimited, Sacramento, CA
• McCurdy’s Comedy Theater, Sarasota, FL
• Loonies, Colorado Springs, CO
• Comedy Cabana, Myrtle Beach, SC
• Tuscany Casino, Las Vegas, NV
• El Cortez Casino, Las Vegas, NV
• Notoriety, Las Vegas, NV
• House of Comedy, Plano, TX
• House of Comedy, Phoenix, AZ
Major comedy festivals
• The World Series of Comedy
• The Burbank Comedy Festival
• Aloha Comedy Festival, Oahu, HI
Regular guest co-host at The Comedy KLIQ Internet Show.